Dr. SIMI BABU
- Specialties: Radio Diagnosis
- Designation : Specialist
- Alumnus to Bangalore Medical college & research institute
- Was practicing as consultant radiologist through major centers in Kottayam (including MATHA hospital) district
- Expertise in most MDCT, DUPLEX DOPPLER studies & USG & conventional radiology
Areas of Expertise: Expertise in conventional radiography and fluoroscopic procedures, mammography (both x-ray and sonography), ultrasonography including general, obstetrics and high resolution studies of musculoskeletal and different types of DOPPLER studies and multi-detector CT studies.
5 Years’ experience
- An alumnus to the prestigious institution BMCRJ, Karnataka.
- Worked through various scan centers and major hospitals in Kottayam
- Previous consultant radiologist to MATHA hospital , Thellakom
Education and Fellowships :
- MBBS- Govt. Medical college, Kottayam (1999-2004)
- DMRD: BMCRJ (Bangalore Medical College) 2008-2010: and passed with 71.2% score the highest score of RGUHS; Karnataka.
Registered as Life member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA) Since 5 years.
Specific particular interest on high resolution Sonological studies and Trans-vaginal and Trans- rectal studies (TVS & TRUS) & advancing modalities like functional MRI (FMRI)
Awards and Honors
I have done poster presentation on MDCT diagnosis of Anterior Mediastinal Masses in IRIA Karnataka, chapter conference at Hassan (2010) & attended National conference 2014. I am an author to All India Medical PG entrance examination book (with two published editions).
- Specialties:Radio Diagnosis
- Designation : Radiologist
Alumnus of St Johns medical college Banglore
Areas of Expertise : Conventional radiology and fluoroscopic procedures,mammography,2D/3D USG,Elastography,MDCT(brain and body imaging)MRI.
Previous Experience : He worked as radiologist at Metro Scans.
Education and Fellowships:
- MBBS-St Johns medical college hospital Bangalore
- MD – Fr.Muller Medical College Hospital Manglore
Life member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
Student member of RSNA
Specific particular interest of high resolution sonological studies and trans-vaginal ,advancing modalities like functional MRI(FMRI) & MDCT Angiography.
Awards and Honors
“5”th rank in university exam(RGUHS)in M.D Radiology.
Presented various papers and posters at at state level and national level IRIA Conferences
Published 6 papers in national and international journals.